Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hump Day is almost over..

So...W2D2 completed! Is it weird that my legs hurt when I'm walking, but feel better when I am in the running portions??? I hope this pain in my shins eventually go away, because its getting annoying..I don't want to slow down but its painful!! It feels good to be one of the elite's at the YMCA who is running..though everyone is probably thinking that I am weird because I go through intervals of running, walking, running, walking, etc....I'm getting to the point where I DON'T CARE what people thing of me...which is a struggle for me. I think I'm going to have to buy new gym shoes soon..my shoes are starting to feel worn. Would it be bad to run in X-trainers? (Until I can afford to go out and buy some new nike's) I really don't like those shoes so its probably not going to happen.

In other news..I'm officially signed up for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, which I am totally pumped for! My team, the Streetwalkers (funny, huh? Kristy came up with the name..:D) and I are getting together to brainstorm what we need and want to do for fundraising this weekend. Each of us has to come up with $1800 each. Total of $7200!! I think we can do it though! I'm thinking raffles, bbq sales, email campaigns, etc. I'm working on writing my testimonial for my walk page but, here is a link to my Avon Walk page. Alrighty...I'm going to find some trouble to get into. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment