Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stretching is IMPORTANT!

So..struggled to remember to stretch before I ran the gym this afternoon. My legs were definitely burning this time around. I need to remember to stretch. I do not want to burn out early on and give up. I am proud to say that I didn't give up on the program while I was running...I pushed through the pain. I do need to look into new shoes soon...I think these are coming to the end of their run..hehe...no pun intended. I love them though, I totally recommend working out with nike+ shoes with an ipod. I like being able to listen to the music and knowing exactly how far I have gone and how many calories I have burned. I also like the "power song" option. My power song is "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings. Good motivation song.

Just thinking about being able to run is getting me so excited! I want this so bad! Can't wait to be considered a runner! This year I'm training for a 5k..next year maybe a 1/2 marathon!

Time for a shower and watching a movie in bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment