Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy, Busy Day...

So, it was a gorgeous day here in the neighborhood (Cramerton). I feel like I had a really productive day. I took my dog Maddie for a 1.25 mile walk and then took her home and then I did my C25k training. It was a little bit more difficult this time around, I did it outside instead of on the treadmill..but, I felt really good afterwards! I'm pumped to start Week 2! I need to get my diet in track so I can start losing weight! I'm feeling better from the exercise, so now I need to get my eating habits in check!

Once I was finished with my training..I ran inside and got ready to go. Kristy, Lisa, and I all went to Charlotte and registered to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I'm super excited! Somehow, we decided to make me the Team Captain for our team the Streetwalkers (Kristy's idea!)..so i'm pumped..we need to finish the online registration process and then we can start hitting people up for money, and training..though I am already feeling good since I'm working on my 5k's!

So, now I'm trying to think of ideas for fundraising..so far we've thought of a raffle, using Cici's Pizza and possibly some other things. I'm actually going to post my blog for once onto my facebook account..so, any ideas?

It was a Lovely Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Maybe we can get some bits together for your raffle. . . And of course we will sponsor your running. . . Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I want to run a half marathon at Disney World next year! Maybe we could take a trip! :)

    ReplyDelete